SOUNDPEATS A6 Wireless Headphones Features:
- Hybrid active noise cancellation/ANC technology
- Crystal-clear sound & deep bass
- USB-C charge & 40H playtime
- Unique design, durable material & foldable
- Ergonomic design & superior fit
Crystal-Clear Sound & Deep Bass
SOUNDPEATS A6 headphones have a built-in 40 mm dynamic driver, providing clear stereo sound and strong bass. The latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology ensures low power consumption and more stable connectivity.
Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation/ANC Technology
With the Hybrid ANC technology, A6 Bluetooth headphones can reduce more than 90% noise effectively. Suitable for noisy stations or cabins, lively streets, or subways in the morning and evening rush hours.
Ergonomic Design & Superior Fit
SOUNDPEATS A6 headphones with 90° rotating ear cups can be folded to a compact size, which is convenient to carry. And the memory foam earmuffs can completely cover your ears to reduce pressure on your ears. And the in-ear minimalist design conforms to consumers’ aesthetic characteristics and usage trends.
Unique Design, Durability & Foldable
The wireless headphones with 90° rotating ear cups can be folded to a compact size, which is convenient to carry. And the memory foam earmuffs can completely cover your ears to reduce pressure on your ears. And the in-ear minimalist design conforms to consumers’ aesthetic characteristics and consumption trends.
SOUNDPEATS A6 Specifications:
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth® 5.0
- Codec: SBC, AAC
- Chipset: BES2300Y
- Wireless Range: 33 ft
- Profiles: AVRCP, A2DP, HFP
- Waterproof Rating: IPX5
- Headset Dimensions: 155*80*200 mm(L*W*H)
- Headset Weight: 266g
- Shipping Weight: 420g
- Battery Capacity: 500mAh
- Charging Time: 1 hrs
- ANC On Playtime: 27.5 hrs
- ANC Off Playtime: 37 hrs
What’s in the Box
- SOUNDPEATS A6 ANC Headphone
- USB-C Charging Cable
- AUX Cable
- User Manual
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the IP rating of SOUNDPEATS A6?
SOUNDPEATS a6 is IPX5 compatible.
How long does it take to charge SOUNDPEATS A6?
It takes about 2 hours to fully charge SOUNDPEATS A6 headphones. Compared to other electronics, the headset is a low-power product. Use the Type-C adapter for charging, for charging safety, please make sure the charging current is no greater than 5V 1A. Please do not use a fast charger.
What is the standby time of SOUNDPEATS A6 headphones?
If the device is not used at all, one full charge can keep the headphones on standby for up to 168 hours.
How do you connect SOUNDPEATS A6 to each other?
- Long press the power button 3s in the power-off state to hear power on. After 5s, hear pairing enters the pairing mode, and the indicator light flashes alternately in red and blue.
- After the first connection, the headset will automatically connect back to the last connected device when it is turned on;
- If you want to change the device or enter forced pairing, long-press the power button for 5 seconds in the power-off state.
- Reset: Under the power-on and non-talking state, long-press the power button and the sound plus button for 5 seconds at the same time, until the purple light turns on for 2 seconds and then goes out completely. Upon hearing two “beeps”, clear the pairing records and then enter the pairing state.
What can we do if the A6 headset stops charging?
Please try to use another known working Type C charging cable to charge the headset for more than 2 hours through your computer.
How to enter SOUNDPEATS A6 headphones into AUX mode?
- When the Bluetooth is turned on and not connected, once the AUX is inserted, the AUX is played, and the noise reduction key can be pressed to switch on/off the noise reduction.
- When the Bluetooth is turned on and connected, and once the AUX signal is inserted, the Bluetooth is automatically disconnected and the AUX is played. Then you can press the noise reduction key to switch noise reduction on or off.
- After the AUX is unplugged when the headset has a pairing record, it will enter the back-connecting state, and the 7-second timeout will enter the pairing state, when there is no pairing record, it will directly enter the pairing state.
- When the headset is charging, AUX does not work.
Note: When using AUX mode, the volume control, play/pause, and previous/next track functions on the headphones will be disabled. Instead, these operations need to be performed using the mobile terminal and the corresponding app.
How to pair your SOUNDPEATS A6 headphones?
Long press the power button for 3 seconds in the power-off state to hear power on. After 5 seconds, hear pairing enters the pairing mode, and the indicator light flashes alternately in red and blue. After the first connection, the headset will automatically connect back to the last connected device when it is turned on.
How many mics do SOUNDPEATS A6 headphones have?
The headset has a total of 5 MICs. Two MICs on the left and right are used for ANC active noise reduction, and the remaining 1 MIC on the right is used for calls.
How can you activate the voice assistant on A6 headphones?
When the device is powered on and connected, press and hold the power button for 2 seconds and then release it. There will be a beep to wake up the Siri function. The blue indicator light flashes once every 5 seconds.
Could the A6 connect to multiple devices at the same time?
No, A6 headphones do not support connecting to multiple devices at the same time.
What can be done if the headset stops connecting to your device?
- Please check if the headset can connect to other devices.
- Try to reset the earbuds.
- Check whether the DUT mode is entered. Enter DUT mode in the unconnected state and search pairing state. After that, press and hold the power button + volume "-" button for 5 seconds at the same time, and the purple light will be on for 1 second and off for 1 second after entering; exit of DUT mode: plug in 5V power supply, the headset can exit DUT mode.
Note: The headset will remember the last device connected , so please clear the pairing record before resetting.
Why does my headset lose connection sometimes?
- Please check if you need to charge the headset.
- Please check if it happens when you use Wi-Fi or 4G/5G.
- Please check if there is any obstacle or interference around you while using the headset; like wireless remote control equipment, radar and so on. A Microwave oven also affects the Bluetooth signal. Please also make sure the distance between the earbuds and the device is 10 metres when there are no obstacles or interference.
- Please clear the pairing record and restart your phone to have a try.
- Please try to reset the headset.
How can you reset SOUNDPEATS A6 headphones?
Under the power-on and non-talking state, long-press the power button and the sound plus button for 5 seconds at the same time, until the purple light comes on for 2 seconds and then shuts off. Upon hearing two “beeps”, clear the pairing records and then enter the pairing state.
Why do my earbuds stop suddenly when listening to Apple music?
It's probably related to the iPhone's system bug about Apple music. Updating your phone’s OS may resolve the issue.
How to turn the ANC on SOUNDPEATS A6 headphones on/off?
Short press the ANC button once, and the ANC blue indicator turns on/off.
Download SOUNDPEATS A6 Manual