Baseus power bank Power Starter Jump Starter booster 2000mAh 12V (1000A / 500A) + crocodile cables black (CGNL020101)
Do you need a reliable starting device that will make you independent from roadside assistance specialists and start your car on your own in the cold? A discharged battery does not have to be a problem if you have your own Baseus starter. It is a device with excellent parameters, reaching even 1000A of peak current. Strong enough to allow you to start the car in an emergency up to 50 times after charging! Efficient, safe, handy and at the same time intuitive to use starter should be in every garage!
• Brand: Baseus
• Model: BS-CH001
• Capacity: 10000mAh / 3.7V / 37Wh
• Input: 5V / 2.4A [Max]
• USB output: 5V / 2.4A [Max]
• Starting voltage: 12V
• Inrush current: 500A
• Peak Current: 1000A
• Weight: 470g
- 1 x starter
- 1 x Type-C cable
- 1 x Smart Ignition Clamp
The most important features:
- It achieves a very high value of 1000A peak current and 500A inrush current.
- Built-in display that shows the battery level of the jump starter.
- High-performance polymer battery cells are resistant to very low and high temperatures.
Very low power consumption in standby mode. Can maintain up to 85% of stored energy one year after the last full charge when not in use.
Built-in safeguards to prevent damage to connected devices.
The set includes jaw clamps (crocodile clips) for connecting to the battery and a USB - USB Type C cable.
- The peak current of 2000 A is an immediate start-up of the car
- Suitable for many vehicles with 12 V batteries
- It works without problems at very low and high temperatures
- Up to 50 starts on 1 charge
- Digital screen with information about the battery charge level
- Power Bank for charging the phone
- 9 levels of security.
- Built-in LEDs can be used as a flashlight
Safety is a priority. Therefore, when it comes to the operation of the starter, the use of the Baseus model allows for stable, trouble-free use of the device, which provides built-in functions:
1. Top-quality lithium-polymer batteries
2. Overcharge protection
3. Voltage stabilization
4. Protection against electric shock
5. Short circuit protection
6. Over-discharge protection
7. Protection against reverse connection
8. Overheating protection
9. Overcurrent protection
Due to its size and technical parameters, the device can be taken on a plane.
How to properly start a car with a jump starter? 3 steps:
1. Plug in. Insert the smart ignition terminals into the starter EC5 interface - the connection status is indicated by flashing red and green lights.
2. Clench it. Raise the hood of the car. Connect the wires - positive (red) with the battery clamp marked with a plus and negative (black) on the negative pole of the battery.
3. Start the car. Go back to the vehicle and start the car. Remove the starter from the battery before driving.